Everyone at some point in their lives have had a nickname or nicknames, including me. Some nicknames are takes on a person's name and some are just random nicknames.Some of the nicknames that I have had in my life are Bay, a nickname used by my friends and family. I have had the nickname Bay for as long as I can remember. Another nickname I have had is BayDoo, again not sure how this nickname came to be, but that's just one of the nicknames my dad used to call me. Baydoo is still used sometimes by my dad but the other two nicknames I have listed are what people call me today. Another nickname that is still used is Baileyboo, not only is this used in my screen name, but it's used by some of my aunts. Since I was little my aunt says Baileyboo, I love you. So as you can tell this is a family nickname. I have probably had more nicknames in my life, but they just don't come to mind right now. Those are just three of the nicknames that I have had in my life, and two out of three of them are still used a lot today. Do you have any nicknames.
4 comments:
Thats a lame nick name, just kidding. Good job on your posting.
thats cute :)
That's really nice the nickname your aunt gave you, it shows that she really cares.
I have an idea where baydoo comes from. But I'm not telling of course. The rest are cute though.
Post a Comment