I think some of my greatest attributes are that I am reliable, if I say I am going to do something, I will follow through with it. Another strength of mine is that I am responsible, I am able to take on responsibilities and tasks, and no one would have to worry about whether or not they get completed. I am also very trustworthy, you can trust me with anything. Another one of my greatest strengths is that I am very good with kids, I have had parents tell me that I am the only person, outside of family, who they trust with their kids, and half the kids I take care of I have known since they were born. I also have strong leadership qualities, Over the last three years I have taken many leadership roles in my school. I would also say I am very driven, I know what I want to be in life and what it takes for me to accomplish that. I am always willing to help with whatever is needed.
2 comments:
You wrote very well, if only you didn't support the Asians and their websites! Those dots are links!
(This is pre-deletion, she will delete it soon. Nice writing though.)
...dang she deleted it. Bailey no-fun.
Post a Comment