Today is the last day we are in art class or any B day class for 2009, can you believe that this year is over? When we come back we will have a little over five months left of our senior year. Scary to think how fast that is going to go by! Tomorrow is the official last day of school before Christmas break. Over Christmas break, I plan on babysitting three days a week, and spending time with my family. My sister is coming home for a week beginning next Wednesday or Thursday. I am going to have a great Christmas with my family, but first we have to get some shopping done, because we are a little late getting started. I usually go up north over break but this year I am staying home because tickets are expensive. I also may volunteer at the hospital over break. Other than spending time with family, I am just going to be hanging out and relaxing, and maybe doing some homework. Well Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope you have a great Christmas and be safe! See you in 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment