Wednesday, December 9, 2009

$100,000

If I won $100,000 I would donate half of it to St. Jude Children's Hospital, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Fund, March of Dimes, or American Heart Association. I would want to donate to a charity that helps children more than likely, or to a charity that saves peoples lives. Breast Cancer affects millions of women every year, and heart disease effects men and women every year. I would want to donate to a good cause, and to a place where the money would be used properly for research. I would also probably donate to Habitat for Humanity because they probably need money in order to build the houses for the people in need. I may also donate to a wounded Veteran's Charity. So I would donate to any of those six charities or a little money to all of those charities. With my half of the money, I would probably put the majority in savings so I could use it in the future, and then I would probably spend some of it. That's what I would do if I won $100,000.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too many charities! Just kidding, there are never too many charities. Surprised you stuck with a similar type of charity instead of expanding who you're helping.

e m i l y y said...

I think that you would end up giving all your money to charity, and then you'd be like F*** my car payment is due/I've fallen and I can't get up. dedededede