Thursday, December 3, 2009

My coat of arms...

When the coat of arms was assigned to us, I thought it was going to be interesting to look up all the symbols and it has been and create a crest that describes me. My coat of arms is green. The color green represents truth, joy, and loyalty in love. The symbols that I chose for my coat of arms are an arm in armour that represents leadership, flowers that represent hope and joy, a human heart which represents charity and sincerity, and holly which represents truth. Those are just some of the things that represent me. My motto in my coat of arms is Live and Love, there was really no significance in choosing that motto I just liked it. There really is nothing else to tell about my crest, so you'll just have to wait and see the final product.

No comments: