Monday, December 7, 2009

Pet Peeves.

What really annoys me is when I call someone or text someone and they don't respond. That's one of my biggest pet peeves. Another pet peeve is when people blast their music in their car and you can hear it pounding from far away, turn your music down, because I don't really want to listen to what the person in the car halfway down the road is listening too. People who say babysitting is not a job, I get paid just as much as a real job and have just as much, if not more responsibility. So get over it. I also get annoyed by ignorant people. Those are just some of the things that are annoying to me, there are probably more, I just can't think of them right now.

1 comment:

Edgar(Danny) said...

Hey, if your making money at what you're doing, I'd consider it a job even if others don't.