Dear Soldier,
Thank you for serving our country I greatly appreciate and respect you for serving and protecting our country. I can’t believe we only have a month left of the year, this year has flown by. There have been some news stories you may or may not have heard about. First, a couple crashed the White House State Dinner, last week and took pictures with President Obama and Vice President Biden and posted them on Facebook, now they are in a lot of trouble with the Secret Service. They were auditioning for the Bravo TV Show "Real Housewives of DC", I don’t think they are going to make it on the show now! They just wanted fifteen minutes of fame and they got it, just not in a good way.
Another thing that has happened recently is that Tiger Woods got in an early morning car accident here in Florida, and people are curious as to what really happened, because he won’t talk to the police. People alleged that he has been seen with another woman and him and his wife got into a fight. But who knows what happened, those are two stories that have been making headlines over the last few weeks.
In the world of sports, Football has two undefeated teams right now, the Saints and the Colts. Not sure if you heard, since it’s been a couple months but the Yankees won the World Series, (I‘m not a Yankees fan at all, but figured you might want to know). When you get the chance you should definitely see the movie the Blindside. It’s about Baltimore Ravens football player Michael Ohr, It’s a very inspirational movie and worth the money to see.
What do you soldiers do for the holidays overseas? What made you want to join the military? What is it like where you are stationed? I hope you and the rest of our troops have a safe tour of duty, and know that you are very much appreciated at home. I will continue to pray for you and the rest of troops serving, as well as your families. Well Happy Holidays, and don’t forget you are in the hearts of many Americans everyday. Be safe and come home soon!! Thanks again for everything you do!
Sincerely,
Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment