Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Prepositional phrases.

Down the dark paved road, past the stoplight, over the old draw bridge, under the bright blue sky, was the pretty blue ocean, with warm, white sand under your feet, with the sounds of seagulls hovering about, with people laying on towels trying to tan, or bright pink after many hours in the sun, children building sandcastles, and splashing in the waves, families shaded with brightly colored umbrellas, all enjoying a day at the beach.

5 comments:

anndria said...

I really like your "glog" it's an extremely descriptive picture of a beach

Corey0314 said...

I love the beach

Ariana said...

You did a really good job.

Edgar(Danny) said...

This has made me want to go to the beach now.(To bad I can't though)

Taylor Berkey said...

one of my favorite blogs :) i like how you described every thing in good detail. i love the beach.