I just completed my first imovie and I think I did pretty well, it was easy to use and did not take very long to create a video. I did my project on Michelangelo Buonarroti, and I learned a lot about him. He created many sculptures and paintings in his life. A few of his most famous works of art are the statue of David, which was unveiled on September 8, 1501, another one of his famous works is the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, which he worked on from 1508-1512. The Sistine Chapel is located in the Vatican. Those are only two of many of sculptures he did over the years. I also learned that his rival was Leonardo Da Vinci. Michelangelo was born on March 6, 1475, in Caprese, Republic of Florence, and died on February 18,1564 in Rome. In Michelangelo's life he created many sculptures including the Battle of the Centaurs, St. Peter's Basilica, he is an artist who you will definitely learn about at some point in your life. If you ever want to create a movie imovie is the way to go , it is very easy to use. I have used other software to make movies before and this one of the easiest. I liked this project because I learned about Michelangelo and it was a fairly quick and easy project to create.
2 comments:
Nice blog. You did good kid.
thanks Dillion
Post a Comment