My hero I would have to say is my mom. She is always there for me when I need her to be. She is the hardest working person I know, and is the person I would like to aspire to be. She is the most dedicated person I know. I hope to inherit her strong work ethic, no matter what she has going at work, she does what she needs to for her kids. We may not always see eye to eye, but she is the person that is there for me good or bad, no matter what. She wants me to be the best I can be and wants me to get good grades and achieve my dreams, she may get disappointed in me when I don't make the best grades because she knows that I am not living up to my full potential,and at the time I may get frustrated but after I appreciate it because that is what I need. So now you know why my mom is my hero.
2 comments:
Wow, sounds like you have a great mom. Never let her down.
Its good that you look up to your mom. A lot of people can't say that they do. She sounds loving and involved with your life and her other kids.
Post a Comment