Monday, February 8, 2010

Philosophy of Life



The dictionary definition of Philosophy is a search for general understanding of values and reality by chiefly speculative rather than observational means. Everyone has a different philosophy of life, and that is what they live their lives by.
Last class period I spent time looking through some quotes and didn't find one until I came into class today, and I decided the quote I like the best is "Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live." I like this quote because to love and laugh those are the two things that can get you through life, without you completely losing your sanity. I have yet to choose my picture, that is what I am going to do today.I choose this picture because it's a beautiful picture and because my cousin took it, and I have liked it since the first time I saw it. Now all I need is to take my picture and start putting the picture thing together!

No comments: