Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life of Pi

After reading the book Life of Pi, I have learned that I never want to trapped on a boat with animals, because as they said in Life of Pi, no matter how much you train an animal, it's still an animal and it can still always be dangerous. I also learned that man is the most dangerous animal in the world, as much as we think animals are dangerous we have to remember that we are the most dangerous. Through reading the book I also learned that people may not always believe your story no matter how honest you are being. For animals to know who is dominant you must mark your territory before dealing with them, by showing that you are the more dominant one. I personally would also want to have a survival manual like Pi or else I would not be able to survive. Those are some of the things that I learned while reading life of Pi.

No comments: