Monday, March 1, 2010

Blogger Challenge #1

Even though the blogs have been required assignments, they still can be interesting. People who visit our blogs will be able to see what we have been learning about in our english/art class. They also will be able to see my opinion about the topic I am blogging about. My blog isn't as interesting as some of my classmates, but you still will learn about me in what I write and my opinions. I have a some pictures on my blog, but not too many.
This is the first day of the challenge, so I'm interested to see what all this entails. I will be posting about what we are learning in English IV Honors, and in what we are doing in Art, as well as the topics given to us on the blog challenge. Every once in a while, we will be writing about topics that don't have anything to do with what we are learning, like the Texting While Driving and Seatbelt posts you will see on my blog. Sorry, if its not that interesting, but enjoy what you read.

No comments: