
The environment is an important issue these days, with Global warming and all. The topic global warming is a controversial issue throughout the world. I think that our environment is a mess whether we want to believe it or not, we are going to be paying the price for the mess we have made in this environment sooner or later. The question is when is it all going to catch up with us, when we are adults or is it not going to catch up with us until we have children and grandchildren of our own. We are all guilty of not doing our part to take care of our environment, and we may not worry about it now. If everybody just turned there lights off for an extra hour a day, or recycled, or used compact fluorescent light bulbs, that would reduce our carbon footprint and help save our planet. Believe me, I am guilty of this because I am not always eco-friendly.
But by doing simple things like doing work on a computer saves paper. You can tell there is something wrong with the environment if it is only 59 degrees in the middle of March in Florida, when usually it is in the 80's. So I think we should all try to be more aware of our environment, if we all did simple things like turn out lights that are not in use, that would still make a difference.
image from www.sthilda.ca/images/earth.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment