Monday, March 15, 2010

Challenge #3

I live in Bradenton, Florida. It's a pretty nice place, I'm close to the beach (even though I never go). It's warm most of the year, its been pretty cold this winter though. We are fairly close to everything, an hour drive to Tampa, two hours to Orlando, close to several colleges, only a few hours away from Disney.
The Pittsburgh Pirates hold their spring training right here in Bradenton, several other baseball teams hold spring training in Florida as well. Florida is a big tourist state, especially for spring break, because of our beaches. I wouldn't necessarily consider Bradenton a big city, but it's also not a small town it's semi big. When people ask where I live and I tell them Bradenton, and I usually have to say its south of Tampa and just north of Sarasota. That's just a little bit about where I live.

No comments: