Wednesday, March 3, 2010

High School

As of tomorrow, we have exactly three months until graduation! Exciting huh?!?! These last few months will fly by. Especially when we have deadlines and things to look forward to that will make it fly by even faster. It's exciting to be looking forward to graduation and starting college, but I would be lying if I said I am not nervous, because I am. But that's totally normal, 20 days after I graduate I move into a dorm at USF and start classes. We still have a lot to look forward to this year like Grad Nite at Disney, All of Our Senior Events, and Prom, just to name a few. Spring Break will be here before we know it, then it'll be the last quarter of our senior year.
Once we walk across that stage in June, it will mark the beginning of our adult lives, even if we are already 18, we don't officially become adults until we walk across that stage and move our tassels. That's when we start the rest of our lives. The decisions that we make over the next few months about what we want to do next, whether it's go to college, work, or join the military, will be the decisions that shape the rest of our lives. So seriously think about what you want to do with the rest of your lives, and make a decision that best suits you.

No comments: