Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blogger Challenge #5

The question today was should my blog have a creative commons license on it? Well I would have to say no, because I am posting this for people to read and comment on, and my blog is public domain, so anyone can look at it if they please. If I wanted to have a creative commons license on it I wouldn't be on a public domain and I wouldn't be on the blogging challenge. I don't need people to ask permission to read my blog, if you want to go for it.
The second question on the blog, was are the readers of your blog people from your class or the challenge or people you don't know? Well, most of the people who read my blog are people from my class, but I do know I get comments from someone I do not know. I'm not sure if other people read my blog, if they do they don't leave me comments. But we started this blog for my english/art class, so I know that my classmates and teacher definitely read my blog because they post comments about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ти пишувам многу добар блог Бејли. Со нетрпение очекувам да читам повеќе од твое.

Исто така, овој јазик е македонски јазик. Само тоа да шраф со вас.