Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break!

My spring break was not all that exciting. I babysat and earned some money, which is always good. I finished reading the book I got for Christmas "The Last Song" and then I went and saw the movie with my friend Stacie. I didn't think it was as good as the book, but that's probably because I had just finished the book and was comparing the two in my head during the entire thing. But the movie was still pretty good. I also went shopping during Spring Break and got a cute dress that I wore for Easter. I had a very low key Easter, it was just my immediate family and we just hung out and did our normal Easter traditions. I got the movie "The Blindside" in my Easter basket, so we watched that on Easter.
I also took the opportunity to make sure I got all of the college stuff I needed to get done, accomplished, which was nice because I don't have to worry about it anymore. I guarantee most people's Spring Break was a lot better then mine, but that's okay. I didn't really care that I didn't do much, it was just nice to sleep in and get a week off of school. I hope everyone enjoyed their spring break!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Bahaha. You got another spam comment. I'm saving this one for the record books. This is like...number six right?

Anonymous said...

I actually translated this one for ya too, since you won't find out this exists until tomorrow (April 8th).

Luokun Zhen said ...
"Oh, very much like your blog too ... yo ........................................"

The links are funny too. They either have numbers in the URl (like 80) or words like "chat" "love" "miss" or "kiss", "video" and "room". And each of those is a different link, the dots from "yo" (加油唷) on. Gotta hand it to the guy, he's a dedicated spammer.

Swanson said...

It sounds like your spring break was very productive.