This blog was about getting people to comment on our blogs, because the only people who comment are our classmates and teacher. Well except for mine, I get comments from some Chinese person, but I don't think that person, even reads my blog. Oh, I have also gotten a comment from Cassie's dad, but she told him to comment me, and to put the comment in another language, so I have to use translator to find out what is said. Those are the only people I have gotten comments from outside of my class. I think if we comment on other people's blogs they may comment back. But not sure, since that hasn't happened yet. So I am not really sure how to get people to comment on our blogs, because know matter what we try and do if people don't want to comment they won't comment. That is the only way I can think of to get people to comment on our blogs is by commenting on theirs first.
No comments:
Post a Comment