Tonight is Grad Nite! I can't wait! We leave at 5:00 PM and come back to School at around 4:00 AM. So it's going to be a long day! The park is open at night just for seniors! We get to ride the rides, and just have fun. There will be concerts from Hey Monday, Mario, and Boys Like Girls. (No bands I EVER listen to). It's going to be a lot of fun. Who doesn't like going to Disney? I am planning on sleeping all day tomorrow though given the fact that I will be up for almost 24 hours, then I have to get caught up on some homework, and babysit tomorrow night. So this weekend is going to fly by. We will have three weeks left of school after this weekend. So this is one of our final field trips of high school. I hope everyone who goes tonight is going to have a lot of fun, and enjoy the remaining days of high school.
No comments:
Post a Comment