Friday, October 30, 2009

End of October

Tomorrow is Halloween, this month went by so quickly! I am not sure if I will be dressing up tomorrow night, but I will be taking my little sister trick or treating. I feel like October just began and now it is ending, which means that my University of Florida Application is due Sunday!! Luckily, I just have to submit my essay and resume and I am done. October has been a rather stressful and busy month. First, I had to take the SAT's and then I had a death in my family, and had to take an emergency trip up north. While I was up north I finished my FSU application. When I came back it was homecoming week and I had to help with that. Spirit Week ended up being a great success, then Saturday was the dance, and then I have just been busy with school. So I have not had the chance to just enjoy October. I'm not complaining, I just can't believe how quickly these days are passing by, before I know it I will be graduating, thats a scary thought.I believe that everything happens for a reason, so maybe it is a good thing, that a new month is beginning. Hopefully, November will go by just a little slower, or maybe I will just enjoy it more. It might help if it started feeling like fall and getting colder :). Have a safe and Happy Halloween and I'll write more in November.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

You will be amazed at how fast this senior year will fly by. Every month brings you closer to graduation. You've been very busty so far and hopefully things will slow down so you can enjoy this year.