Friday, October 23, 2009

What if?

Ariana gave me this topic! What if I won the lottery? It would be cool to win the lottery and have a few million dollars. I would never have to worry about money again, neither would anyone in my family. I would save alot of the money, so it would last me my entire life. I would also give some to my parents so they could pay off their bills. I would buy myself a car, and pay for my college tuition. It would be nice not to ever have to worry about money again. I know that half the money would be taken out for taxes, but thats okay. I would also donate some of the money to charity. There are some people who say their lives changed for the worst after they won the lottery, or that they spent all of their money within a year or two of receiving it. I would make sure I am smart with my money and make sure it lasts for the rest of my life. I would do that by not living too luxuriously, and still working. You might think that is crazy that I would still work, but I would get bored sitting at home day after day, so I would need something to keep me sane. I wouldn't even need to win a few million dollars, I would feel the same if it were thousands of dollars, spend my money wisely, use it to pay bills, and college, and help my parents out. But just imagine not having to worry about money ever again! Nice thought huh!?!?! Ok, now back to reality! :)

3 comments:

Ariana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bay said...

I know right. Thanks for the topic

Ariana said...

Good job Bailey. By the way this is a GREAT topic, whoever gave you the idea is a very smart person :)