This blog was supposed to be posted a while ago, but I was not here so here it is now. There are many obstacles through your high school career, there are a few obstacles I am facing my senior year. One of the biggest obstacles is getting my college applications completed, in a timely fashion. It's hard when I am doing a million other things at once, and want to just put it off, and I do for a period of time, then I get it done. It's something that definitely needs to be done because it may determine my future. It's just time consuming, between all the information that you have to fill out and find time to write an essay, and sit down with your parent and have them fill out certain information. The obstacle that I am facing right now is just finding time to complete the application before a week from Sunday. The other obstacles that many seniors have to face this year, is keeping their grades up and not getting "Senioritis." As much as I may want to skip school and just do enough in my classes to get by, I can't I have to continue full steam ahead. If I slack off this year, the colleges may not see what my grades are for senior year before they accept me, but they will get final transcripts and can renege your college acceptance, which is not a good thing. The last obstacle that I can think of is SAT's, I need to do well on them, and get at least a 1600 or 1700, if not better. I don't have a doubt in my mind that I can overcome at least some of these obstacles and others that I will be faced with in the year to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment