Monday, October 19, 2009

Reflecting on LOTF

Our group project is due today! Our project is the interview with Ralph, and Jack . Given the fact that our group has not been here all together for a few weeks, and we still manage to have the project ready to perform I'd say is great. We have been diligently working on this project for a few weeks now and I feel we are ready to perform and get a good grade. Ariana and I finished getting ready this weekend so we could perform today, Ariana prepared our shirts all ready to go and I got the script typed up. AHHH!!! We have everything here to perform but no cast, the people who were supposed to be Ralph, and Jack are no where in sight, mo=inor setback we will just perform next class. The problems that we encountered in this project were very minor, I was not in school for a week and had the script at home and so the other members of my group couldn't finish the script, so they had to write new questions. But other than that there were no major problems, except for not having everyone who was supposed to be in our project here today. When I got back I took the questions they came up with and the questions that we had already and just combined them, which was no big deal. The one thing that I would have done differently is next time to make sure that everyone in my group has a copy of the script. I think we did a great job on making it all come together even with us not all being present, it just shows that we work well as a team. Overall I believe LOTF was a good book and this project was a good way for us to understand the book better.

No comments: